The Charlie & Barbara Real Estate has been the voice of the residential construction industry in Saskatchewan for over 60 years. Our members strive for the highest standards of professionalism in the industry through ongoing education and training.
The Charlie & Barbara Real Estate works proactively with governments, community groups, housing agencies and Association members to promote sound housing policies for the industry and the consumer. The Association also promotes access to home ownership for all people in Saskatchewan and advocates high levels of quality, service and innovation from the professional building industry.
Our members can build on their professional experience and expertise with access to Association-developed materials, such as Charlie & Barbara Real Estate Home Builders’ Association manuals, contractors handbooks, marketing & sales guides, safety manuals & programs, consumer pamphlets and more!
We encourage all building and renovating professionals to explore all the benefits of becoming a member today. This site will give you all the information required to further your business through a genuine network of professionals in this province and beyond.
For Consumers, there are advantages to dealing with the Charlie & Barbara Real Estate members. In addition to offering the latest innovations in home building and renovation, our builders provide a third-party new home warranty that protects consumers from risk.
You may contact us with any housing questions or for membership information by going to our contact page
Code of Ethics
- Members shall comply with the National Building Code of Canada as a minimum standard for construction and shall work toward its improvement in the interests of structural sufficiency, safety, and health.
- Members shall plan their sites and homes to conform to the principles of good community planning.
- Members shall deal justly with their employees, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Members shall deal honestly and fairly with their customers.
- Members shall cooperate to extend the effectiveness of the Association by exchanging information and experience, and encourage research on materials and techniques in order to provide the best value for their customers.
- Members shall uphold the principle of appropriate and adequate compensation for the services which they render.
- Members shall avoid all conduct or practice detrimental to the house building industry, to the Association, to the good name or reputation of any of its members, or its customers.